Read Guild Rules? Yes
Available? Yes
Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Issac/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Issac

Previous Guilds
Indiscretion was my main guild for quite a while and some of you may remember it from WoTLK and Cata eras. We kind of fell apart due to real life circumstances for some of our officers and core raiders.

Raiding History
Naxx(cleared)
Ulduar(Up to Vezex on 25 and Algalon on 10)
Onyxia's Lair
ToC(Normal clear and up to Faction Champions on Heroic)
ICC(Normal and Heroic Cleared)
Ruby Sanctum
Blackwing Descent (Normal and Heroic Cleared)
BoT (Normal clear and up to twin dragons on Heroic)
Throne of the Four Winds (Never killed Al'Akir on normal or heroic...I blamed the hunters)
Firelands(Alysrazor, Baleroc, and Shannox on normal only)
Dragonsoul(LFR clear and only Blackhorn on normal)
This is about the time I stopped raiding and tended to real life matters.
Came back and did some LFR in MoP but left because I had a burnout on the game.
Came back a few months ago and so far up to Kilrogg on Normal in current guild.

Meters
http://i.imgur.com/TPMSZTk.jpg

/played Time 146 days 15 hours 56 minutes

Rotations
I really just have a priority system,
To start fight (depending on the fight)-
Prepot, Recklessness
Bloodthirst (if no proc for Wild Strike or Raging blow comes up I use Berkserker Rage to activate for Raging blow)
Execute above these if sudden death procs
Wild strike at 90 rage as much as I can and also when Bloodsurge procs
Raging blow when it procs
Siegebreaker if I have chosen it for that fight
Storm bolt is situational and depending on rage
At Execute phase -
Execute when I have enough rage
Rinse repeat this above rotation

As a note - Ravager and Bladestorm is situational as well as Whirlwind which I modify into rotation and fight as needed.

I hope this makes sense as it is a priority system instead of a rotation. I may have missed something but I can answer any questions about my rotation and why I do what I do.

Websites
icyveins, elitest jerks, wowhead

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
Lunesta, Inkdragon, Gerrard, Onorla(Idk if Onorla remembers me, it's been a while),

Hope to get out of the guild
I believe Machin Shin can improve my raiding abilities and knowledge of the game as I have been on hiatus for quite some time.. it would be nice to know some more tricks of the trade from players instead of reading so much.

I hope to gain new friendships and a sense of belonging in the game once again. I miss that core group of players that helped one another and promoted equality. Phat loots are a plus of course but I enjoy the people and the game itself just as much.

What can you offer Machin Shin
I can talk about conspiracy theories all day(probably my best attribute). I have a great sense of situational awareness and I learn on the go pretty quickly. My sense of humor is pretty open so I don't really get offended and I can get along with just about anyone, given the chance that is. I am a Capricorn (for those that are interested) and I am pretty true to my sign as far as hard working goes and I am there through thick and thin no matter the cost. Vehemence is a nice adjective for my mindset.

How Soon Whenever the invite is tossed.

Questions
What kind of shows do you like to watch?
If there was something you would change about the game (other than class mechanics because we all have many opinions on that lol) what would it be?
Who likes to cook and what's a good dish I should make sometime?
Who killed the world?

AS ANOTHER NOTE-
My microphone was chewed recently by my dog (3rd one being chewed so far) and I only have speakers. I have not bought one because a friend is supposed to give me his old one which is a great value because he paid 60 for it and I am cheap.

I do not have a log from HFC because when I left my raid last week and queued for a heroic, Skada reset automatically and forgot that it does that. Here is a log from the last boss on heroic in Auchindoun. Please don't hate me. I love you.
Isacery

Re: Application from Isacery

Postby Isacery » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Edit on rotation, I pop recklessness when procs are up at the beginning to ensure the most use and so I can use it twice in a fight.
Isacery

Re: Application from Isacery

Postby Geemjoo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 pm

As my pandaren warrior is my primary alt in WoD, I can say this rotation seems pretty sound. I can't armory your work yet, because servers are apparently still down for maintenance so, I'll update more later.
Geemjoo

Return to New / Pending Applications