Read Guild Rules? Yes
Available? Yes
Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Dandilion/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Dandilion

Previous Guilds
Was in Machin Shin in Cata (2012) there was a lot of burn out towards the end of the xpac and people started dropping like flies, I logged on one day and I was GM (had not even been an officer) which I found really upsetting. So I made the other feral (Mug?something?) GM and quit. =(
I'm currently in a Horde guild (Alleykatt-Zul'jin is now Purrsia-Duskwood) where I suspect we've lost several of our remaining raiders to Overwatch or Beta."Imaginary Monsters" is exactly where Machin Shin is now, progression wise and although I would xfer Purrsia and her ilevel to Zul'jin I thought I'd level up another druid instead since it's simple enough to gear up.
I've been with Monsters on and off for the past several years, not leaving with any bad blood they know I'm always interested in getting to know new people and play styles and I don't cut ties. I do not have any interest in being an officer anywhere either, I am a parent in real life and that's all the responsibility I want. =)
I've been playing since vanilla and have been in a lot of guilds but for the most part I'm a creature of habit, and I stick with a guild until it can no longer sustain itself.

Raiding History
Began raiding in "Scholomance" in vanilla as a tank and hated it, but finally found my groove in Zul'gurub and found like minded people raiding Karazan in fresh content. We were competitive from Gruuls Lair through Black Temple all the way through to Lich King (Some of these players I still raid with today). In cata we crumbled and I left horde for alliance and raided with a guild "Carpe Diem" (can't remember why I left there) and then you guys.
After leaving Machin I went back to my horde server (Duskwood) and finished out the xpac there with "Imaginary Monsters"
Mists I did not raid as often. I have done all the content just not hard core.
And as for this xpac we have generally been a shadow to your progression with Machin Shin. we only have 14 on a good day so Mythic is not a possibility, and several of our "raiders" are from other guilds- so are part time until their "bench" call.

Meters
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/9/5/3/ ... 9084_o.jpg

/played Time Hrmm well Dandilion is at a whopping 13d21hrs however I have 429d17hr logged on Purrsia.. my other feral.

Rotations
Feral is pretty simple (make it bleed) so usually open with a rake since if it's bleeding anything after that point is +20% increased damage. For single target it would just be shred to 5 combo points then Rip it, provided you have been glyphed for the steath tiger fury proc, otherwise 1/2 combo points then Tigers Fury. After that it's simple maintainance keeping bleeds up and TF, Omen of clarity procs thrash for an extra bleed.

Websites
not religiously but Mrrobot and Icyveins are helpful- wowhead and MMO for general updates.

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
I think Lune is the only person left I sorta know.. but ya know she never talked in Vent then either lol.

Hope to get out of the guild
I'm hoping to keep having fun raid nights, I don't really care what we do, I just like having "something to do."

What can you offer Machin Shin
Well I know and love my class (spec) and I'm usually up for just about anything. I don't get pissy or bitchy, at least I don't think I do? I don't mind doing achievements and I don't mind wiping. I'm not all about the gear, I'm all about the shits and giggles.

How Soon Idealy I would have to say next wednesday (june 1) until I check and see my old ppl don't need me. If I'm going to be their 10th I don't want to leave them high and dry, and we only raid on tues. They know I've been trying to muster up the guts to apply here.. and they know they might lose me but I don't wanna ditch em unless they can take the hit.

Questions
not at the moment.
=)
Hope I'm not to chatty here..
Dandilion

Re: Application from Dandilion

Postby Lunesta » Thu May 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Wb Alley/Dandi!

Nice to see you again and nice to see you back playing. Hope to see you on this evening!

<licks>
Lune :P
Lunesta
Guild Leader

Postby Geemjoo » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:31 am

I knew the name ally sounded really familiar from somewhere. I deployed mid Cata, about a week or two after Firelands opened up. So I know exactly what you are talking about with the wierd guild leadership exchange at that time before Lune finally got it. Good to see a good former raider/friend come back and I can't wait to raid with you more.
Geemjoo

Postby Aciphex » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Dandilion,

First off, I love to have you in the guild and the raid. Second, I really appreciate your experience and input during raids. You're well spoken and you have a keen eye for what's going on. Please continue to share your thoughts I want to hear them. Lastly, have fun as you've heard on mumble we have our fair share of geeks and nerds (myself included here).

Welcome,
Aciphex
Aciphex

Postby Dandilion » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:10 pm

:D thanks guys glad to be with so many happy people!
Dandilion

Postby Dandilion » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Dandilion

Postby Aciphex » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 am

Nice!
Aciphex

Postby Onorla » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 pm

I'm so excited to have you along Dandi! :)
Onorla

Return to New / Pending Applications