Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Tastyfantasy/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Tastyfantasy

Previous Guilds
Intrepid, guild disbanded.

Raiding History
I've done SoO and i've lead it in pug groups. I've done DS in a guild with shortmantom. I've done HC on raid finder thus far.

Meters
http://image.prntscr.com/image/9edde0c1 ... b93461.jpg

/played Time Since end of WoTLK

Rotations
beast wrath, kill command, barrage, arcane shot till focus is exhausted, cobra shot to refill, focus fire as soon as it comes up and kill shot below 20% assuming its up.

Websites
icy veins

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
Onorla

Hope to get out of the guild
I believe Machin Shin can provide some companionship and good friends. I'm hoping to make some friends and make some contributions where I can to your raiders.

What can you offer Machin Shin
I can help with gathering and professions as needed guild challenges to get gold and i'm rather talkative. I'm honest and loyal i've been an officer and i've mediated arguments and disagreements between people in my previous guilds.

How Soon Right now I have health problems so i'm not entirely certain i'd love to raid but, some days it's very difficult.

Questions
I was referred here by Onorla yesterday when I said I was looking for a guild. She/he was very kind and sweet was understanding of my predicament as far as my health issues and made me feel very welcome. You have some amazing members. I am a raider but, right now its very difficult for me with my health issues i'm having surgery next week so I don't know when i'll get a chance. In the mean time if accepted I can help contribute to supplies and get to know people maybe do a few in the pre-made raid for people who can't conventionally raid with the guild as well. Even if I don't get accepted into your guild i'm glad you took the time out to read this thank you for your time.
kurokaji

Re: Application from kurokaji

Postby Onorla » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Kurokaji ,

Such a wonderful application!!

Just to let you know the guild is pretty slow right now as we have had a few officers out for the summer and one of them is right in the middle of a move.

It may take a little bit for them to congregate on your app, but don't dismay :)

Thank you SO much for applying..
Onorla
Onorla

Return to New / Pending Applications