Read Guild Rules? Yes
Available? Yes
Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Kypo/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Kypo

Previous Guilds
Been a long time since I've been in a serious raiding guild. I consistently raiding throughout the entirety of WotLK, after which the guild I was in disbanded, the LFR came out around Cataclysm, and I took a long break from WoW after that.

Raiding History
I raided MC with a guild back in vanilla with my first level 60 character being druid, very briefly started on Naxx, then quit playing til WotLK was released. I decided to try out shaman (enhancement and restoration) and I found a guild that was semi-serious and got through all of Naxx with them as well as ToC and most of Ulduar and ICC (we never did get Lich King 25m H before the guild started disbanding). As mentioned above, the guild disbanded before Cataclysm and I stopped playing as much.

Once Cataclysm came out, I pretty much just leveled a few toons up to the cap and did some LFR. After getting to test MoP at Blizzcon, I pretty much didn't touch the game again until about 4-5 months ago. Since then I joined a guild, leveled up to the cap on a brand new druid, did a few raids with them and then the core raiders all stopped playing and I've pretty much just been doing dailies, LFR, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts.

Now that the pre-patch has arrived, I've been revisiting all my toons to figure out what I'd want to focus on for Legion. I guess I'll note that back in my WotLK guild, I was the top DPS shaman and was one of the top 5 enhancement shaman on the server at the time. I since have mostly been enjoyed tanks which started with Paladin in WotLK as well as Frost Death Knight (back when they were tanks) and that lead to me wanting to bear tank. My bear druid was my main throughout the last several months and is the best geared, although I'm not sure if I want to continue with it in Legeion. I also recently got back into my Death Knight, trying blood as the tank spec and have been enjoying that quite a bit as well. Looking forward to trying out the Demon Hunter for tanking too.

Meters
http://imgur.com/a/P5aPh

/played Time Total across toons: 252 days, 10 hours

Rotations
Still experimenting with the pre-Legion changes but so far...

PROTECTION PALADIN
My single target rotation:
Avenger's Shield (saving if interrupting matters), Judgment (on cooldown), Consecration (on cd), Shield of the Righteous (keeping damage reduction up for times that matter), Hammer of the Righteous (on cd), Light of the Protector (as needed, for self healing)

My AoE rotation:
Avenger's Shield (saving if interrupting matters), Consecration (on cd), Hammer of the Righteous (on cd), Shield of the Righteous (keeping damage reduction up for times that matter), Light of the Protector (as needed, for self healing)

Websites
I get input from icy-veins.com, noxxic.com, and WoW forums mostly.

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
Onorla, remembered the name from many years ago, saw recently and chatted for a while.

Hope to get out of the guild
Provide a good raiding environment as well as all of the typical advantages a solid raiding guild has to offer. I hope to get experience with raid encounters as well as some loot here and there.

What can you offer Machin Shin
I excel at everything I do. I learn the best ways to play a character and find a way to get the most enjoyment out of what I think is the most optimal build for said character. I'll go out of my way to learn encounters first from guides, if possible, and then fulfill my role in a group to the highest degree given a proper amount of time to learn and master it. I learn very quickly, so I could hopefully be considered a non-liability. :)

How Soon Next week's raids

Questions
I hope I have an opportunity to do a try out a raid with the guild before both Machin Shin and I make a decision about whether or not I join. Thanks for your time.
Vespian

Re: Application from Vespian

Postby Onorla » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello Kypo/Vespian ,

whooooHoooo , thank you for the wonderful application !!

Now the officers will get together and look it over and then shoot you a rank increase.

We really need some solid raid members for the tanking spots ..

Also it's important to have a solid off spec too..
(if this is the toon you decided to take into the expansion)

Thank you!!
Merry - aka Onorla
Onorla

Re: Application from Vespian

Postby Lunesta » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Afternoon Vesp!

Thank you for your application. We are currently moving this website to

machin-shin.gamerlaunch.com

Ono is very correct, OS is really important this expansion. I believe you're playing your DK now, which is good. Thank for hopping aboard. We look forward to seeing what you can do!

<licks>
Lune :P
Lunesta
Guild Leader

Return to New / Pending Applications