Read Guild Rules? Yes
Available? Yes
Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Leesin/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Leesin

Previous Guilds
Adventure INC - On my old mains either Merilice(Pally), Triain(Death knight)
Unfortunately not still in contact with any guildies. However A guildie named Dask was verry fond of me.

Raiding History
Ive done Icc when retentive, Ive done Cata raids on normal not LFR And ive done Mop LFR some non LFR, Wod Alot of reallife things were going on so i didnt raid nearly as much but still did some LFR

Meters
http://imgur.com/a/Xfq9N

/played Time 22days, 18 hours, 27minuets, 45seconds

Rotations
I use Tiger palm, Strike of the wind lord, Fist of fury, tiger palm, rising sun kick, whirling dragon Punch, Chi wave, tiger palm

Websites
Noxic, Icey veins all the way

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
no

Hope to get out of the guild
Well, Ive always loved having people to talk too, and well im and old wow played ive been playing since Vanilla, and i always had guilds of Cool, nice, fun people to raid with and talk too and now all these guilds are pointless, there is no family in the guild anymore and it makes the game a lot less fun.. I Think with this well orderly planned out application and very professional guild. I believe there are tons of people waiting for me to get to know and become friends and raid with, I Believe Machin Shin will give me this and more, I believe I will be able to raid again and gain friendships and strong bonds doing soo.

What can you offer Machin Shin
What I can offer Machin Shin is loyalty, respect and a great guildie all around. I love helping others because to me its fun helping people find things or answer any question or even help quest, whatever it is I love to help. I also believe i can offer my time to raid and hangout.. I do work alot but I am on almost 80% of the time after 10:00pm Sometimes earlier most times never after 10:00pm and I play from 10:00pm - 4am or later depends on work. I would just love to give my time and play with the guild and progress with the guild.

How Soon The day i get accepted.

Questions
When can I start :)
AlPelosi18

Re: Application from AlPelosi18

Postby AlPelosi18 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:29 am

AlPelosi18 wrote:Character Name: Leesin
Class: Monk
Race: Human
Primary Spec: WindWalker
Secondary Spec: BrewMaster
Realm: Zul'jin
Main? Yes

Meet Requirements? Yes
Read Guild Rules? Yes
Available? Yes
Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
DBM? Yes

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Zul'jin/Leesin/advanced
WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/Zul-jin/Leesin

Previous Guilds
Adventure INC - On my old mains either Merilice(Pally), Triain(Death knight)
Unfortunately not still in contact with any guildies. However A guildie named Dask was verry fond of me.

Raiding History
Ive done Icc when retentive, Ive done Cata raids on normal not LFR And ive done Mop LFR some non LFR, Wod Alot of reallife things were going on so i didnt raid nearly as much but still did some LFR

Meters
http://imgur.com/a/BNlN0

/played Time 22days, 18 hours, 27minuets, 45seconds

Rotations
I use Tiger palm, Strike of the wind lord, Fist of fury, tiger palm, rising sun kick, whirling dragon Punch, Chi wave, tiger palm

Websites
Noxic, Icey veins all the way

Do you know any current Machin Shin players?
no

Hope to get out of the guild
Well, Ive always loved having people to talk too, and well im and old wow played ive been playing since Vanilla, and i always had guilds of Cool, nice, fun people to raid with and talk too and now all these guilds are pointless, there is no family in the guild anymore and it makes the game a lot less fun.. I Think with this well orderly planned out application and very professional guild. I believe there are tons of people waiting for me to get to know and become friends and raid with, I Believe Machin Shin will give me this and more, I believe I will be able to raid again and gain friendships and strong bonds doing soo.

What can you offer Machin Shin
What I can offer Machin Shin is loyalty, respect and a great guildie all around. I love helping others because to me its fun helping people find things or answer any question or even help quest, whatever it is I love to help. I also believe i can offer my time to raid and hangout.. I do work alot but I am on almost 80% of the time after 10:00pm Sometimes earlier most times never after 10:00pm and I play from 10:00pm - 4am or later depends on work. I would just love to give my time and play with the guild and progress with the guild.

How Soon The day i get accepted.

Questions
When can I start :)
AlPelosi18

Re: Application from AlPelosi18

Postby Lunesta » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Hey there!

Thank you for applying to us. We currently have only one monk in raid and we like variety!

Please contact me, Inkdragon, Lucisholis, or Aciphex in game.

Also, we are moving our website to machin-shin.gamerlaunch.com

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

<licks>
Lune :P
Lunesta
Guild Leader

Return to New / Pending Applications